LocatED APPRENTICESHIP SURVEYOR PROGRAMME
Following the success of our Graduate Surveyor Programme, LocatED has partnered up with The University College of Estates Management (UCEM) to develop an Apprenticeship Surveyor Programme that will provide a mix of hands-on practical experience, structured learning, and development to support apprentices in completing the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC).
Apprentices that pass the APC will gain membership to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and become Chartered Surveyors.
Apprentices will join LocatED and follow a defined learning plan. This includes rotations in LocatED’s acquisitions, planning, development and asset management functions, as well as time spent on placement at the Government’s Valuation Office Agency.
Apprentices will be provided with ongoing one-to-one support and mentoring whilst playing a valuable role in helping the LocatED team to meet its core objectives
What the Apprenticeship Surveyor programme offers
- 25 days annual leave
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus in a performance related pay scheme
- Access to high quality training and professional development opportunities
- Two days each year to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- 3 GCSEs Grades C and above (including English and Mathematics)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Some IT capabilities in Microsoft packages
How to apply
Apprentice vacancies will be advertised on our current vacancies page