Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Working towards gaining the knowledge, skills and behaviours to meet the requirements of the End Point Assessment (EPA) on the commercial property pathway.
- Assisting in the desktop appraisal and evaluation of sites presented to LocatED by agents, landowners, funds etc.
- Visiting and evaluating sites, with the relevant supervision, at all stages of development, from green field to foundations and completed buildings
- Working closely with other professionals such as technical advisors, town planners, and architects and development managers in considering new developments
- Supporting the commissioning of technical, planning and valuation work from internal colleagues and external advisors
- Assisting in the assessment of technical, planning and/or valuation data provided in relation to potential sites and developments
- Writing detailed reports on properties being assessed as potential sites for free schools to enable internal teams to make decisions on whether to proceed with sites and projects
- Keeping management information on sites and developments up to date
- Assisting in the preparing of properties for disposal.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Three A levels at Grade C or above
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Have the ability to collect, store and analyse information quickly and accurately
- Be a team player who is driven to achieving results within a fast-paced environment
- Possess good time management skills (planning, organising etc.)
- Have the ability to work independently and under own supervision
- Continually seek to broaden your own technical skill set
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be IT literate and have proven MS Office skills
It may be an advantage if you had:
- Work experience within the property sector and/or a customer facing role
- A full UK Driving Licence
In return we offer:
- A basic salary of £24,000
- Opportunity to earn up to an additional 10% of your salary in our performance-related pay scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service up to 28 days plus statutory holidays
- A matched pension scheme for contributions up to 6%
- Ability to access training and other continuing professional development opportunities
- Various discounts with popular retailers.
- The ability to obtain an accredited degree without paying tuition fees or incurring any student debt
Equality, diversity and inclusion is fundamental to the continuing success at LocatED. We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and all sections of the community, regardless of race, religious beliefs, political opinions, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, marital/parental status, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability. We also support applications from those returning from a career break or from other roles.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter detailing how your skills, experience and qualifications match this role to careers@LocatED.co.uk.