Administrator - HR
LocatED, an Arms-Length Body to the Department for Education, which is responsible for buying and developing sites in England to help deliver much-needed new school places for thousands of children is looking to recruit an Administrator to support the People & Development team.
- This role will report to the Chief People Officer and be responsible for delivering high-quality administrative support to the People & Development team to include HR, Health & Safety and Training & Development administration.
- Provide administration support to the People & Development team.
- Assist with the creation of purchase orders and liaise with the finance team regarding invoices.
- Ensure all new employees complete the new starter processes in line with current Employment Law.
- Manage the on-boarding process including arranging start times; ordering IT equipment; creating induction packs; loading to our electronic HR filing system and completing reference checks.
- Support the recruitment process by keeping the careers mailbox organised; distributing CV’s to the People & Development team and Line Managers; placing adverts; checking and filtering responses; arranging interviews.
- Assist with keeping all our electronic employee files up to date.
- Assist with leavers administration and exit interviews.
- Assist with employee’s learning and development. Ensuring that staff are completing their mandatory learning and logging any other completed learning on our electronic HR system.
- Assist with the probationary process for all new recruits including organising the 3 & 6 month reviews.
- Support the annual Personal Development Plan processes.
- Provide administrative support to other areas of the Company as and when needed.
- GCSE in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Proven experience of HR administration within a similar company.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with a wide variety of people internally and externally.
- Have excellent written and presentation skills. Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong IT capabilities in Microsoft packages.
- A basic salary of up to £34,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service up to 28 days plus statutory holidays.
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%.
- Opportunity to earn up to 10% of salary in an annual performance related pay scheme.
- Ability to access training and other continuing professional development opportunities.
- Various discounts with popular retailers.
- Main duties & responsibilities include:
Key skills & requirements:
In return we offer:
Send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you want to work for LocatED to Maya Ellango Mayurashni.firstname.lastname@example.org.